This is a reader supported Website. By clicking on product links, you help us keep producing independent objective analysis at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- 1 The Magnetic Knee Compression Brace You’ve Been Looking For!
- 2 Looking for the Best Magnetic Knee Brace?
- 3 Where Does Knee Pain Occur?
The Magnetic Knee Compression Brace You’ve Been Looking For!
Looking for the Best Magnetic Knee Brace?
If you found your way here, it’s probably because you have a pair of knees. And you’re considering some type of knee compression sleeve or magnetic therapy knee brace for a couple of reasons:
- You are playing sports or other type of physical activity, like being on your feet all day. You want to make sure that your knees stay healthy and pain free. For that, a knee support sleeve might be just what you need to protect and support your knees
- You have some knee discomfort and think a knee compression sleeve or magnetic knee brace may help to reduce pain
Where Does Knee Pain Occur?
Knee pain can occur in many areas, because the knee is rather complex.
- It’s got the tibia, fibula, the shin bones, and femur or thigh bone, plus the knee cap, also called the patella
- Cartilage, the rubbery coating on the bones that help to both ease movement as well as act as shock absorbers
- Meniscus, the rubber ‘pillow’ tissue that also prevents the bones from grinding together
- Plus, the tendons and ligaments, acting as connective tissue to between bones and muscles. Any of these areas can get damaged or wear out, resulting in pain
Why You Might Need a Magnetic Knee Brace
Maybe something happened to your knee, like you twisted it playing basketball. Or you ran a lot and now your knee hurts. Or you were doing some sport or other and you fell on your knee or somehow it got banged up.
It might be that you had a past injury and notice your knees are acting up, they’re feeling kinda achy and you want to do something about it. Whatever the reason, you should check out the For-Knees, compression knee brace with magnetic therapy and tourmaline natural warmth built in.
But don’t take my word for why you should buy this. Check out this guy, who I met at a party.
Never met him before. So we’re talking and he asked me about my business and I say, I sell a knee support to help people with knee issues. And he says, “Hmmm…I had a knee problem and a friend of mine named Robert gave me his, and it worked! NO more knee pain!”. Well, guess what, his friend is also my friend, an 80 year old guy, whom I had given the knee sleeve to, and when my new acquaintance tried them, it solved his problem–it did reduce pain.
Here is what he had to say:
To receive a discount on this product, go to this website and click on the link to get the discount.
Click on the link and get a 25% discount–use code D25D2020
Now, I have to state up front:
I am not promising the world. These magnetic therapy knee braces don’t work for everybody. Measure your knee 3 or 4 inches above the knee cap. If it measures more than 17 inches around, the knee sleeve may be too small.
There are many magnetic therapy knee braces, but none quite like this one. To prevent slipping, a common problem with all kinds of knee sleeves and knee braces, there is a silicon band at the top. So you won’t experience slipping. Be aware, though, that wearing it for too long might result in skin irritation. So probably best not to wear your magnetic knee sleeve for more than a few hours at a time, at most.
What about your weight? Your knees bear 4 times the actual weight of your body? That’s because all your weight is concentrated in one area—where the bones meet in the middle of your leg, that hinge joint we call the knee. That means, if you are overweight, for every pound you’re overweight, it’s like 4 extra pounds to your knee. So before you try to solve your problem with a knee sleeves, knee braces, or especially, a magnetic therapy knee braces, try losing weigh.
Seriously Torn Cartilage, ACL, Meniscus, and so on
The other thing is that if you really have a serious knee issue, like seriously torn cartilage, ACL, meniscus, and so on, these might help some (they have helped my knees), but if you’ve got serious pain, see a doctor. In my case, I used them to tide me over until I could get surgery, and then used them after surgery as part of my post op recovery.
That said, if you are trying to protect your knees during sports, or your knees ache, that may be due to osteoarthritis –that is very common with people over 40. Or if you feel you knees need some support due to a sprain, things like that, then give these a try. Check out the customer rating and the customer reviews.
What’s in the Cotton Elastic Magnetic Compression Knee Support with Tourmaline
- 13 1000-1200 Gauss Supermagnets. These are small magnets made from a special alloy of iron, boron and the rare earth element, Neodymium. Ancient Greek and Chinese doctors believed that magnets have healing properties. Modern research seems to be agreeing
- Unlike most newer knee braces, this one uses natural cotton and latex fiber yarn in a special weave, along with tourmaline fiber. So it is soft and comfortable to the touch.
- Tourmaline, a semi precious mineral. It’s treated using modern chemistry, to act like a luminous watch dial. But instead of light being collected, it collects your own body heat, and reflects it back as healing Far Infrared Warmth
- Plus, when you order through Amazon, you get a free ebook on 26 ways you can take care of your knees using ordinary household methods. No expensive prescriptions or doctor visits. (If you are in serious pain, please do see a professional)
Right now, you can Get a 25% discount off the list price at Amazon, by using the promotional code, D25D2020. go to the add to cart button and use this code to get your discount.
To get yours, click Right Here.