- 1 Best Liposomal Turmeric–Purathrive
- 1.1 The Problems with Turmeric and Curcumin
- 1.2 Enhanced with Fulvic Acid
Best Liposomal Turmeric–Purathrive
Turmeric is a root that is very common in Asia. It’s a common ingredient in curries, and gives them a distinctive yellow color. In addition to the wonderful flavor it gives food, it may help your body in various ways, among them:
- Improve Glucose metabolism
- Reduce Joint Pain
- Alleviate Chronic Inflammation
- Boost Immune system
- Aid health of our cell membranes
Consult with your healthcare practitioner if any of these issues relate to your health.
The Problems with Turmeric and Curcumin
Turmeric is a root spice that’s related to ginger. Turmeric and its active ingredient Curcumin have a well deserved reputation for its many health benefits. But people have several objections to using it.
- It’s inconvenient to cook with unless you really enjoy cooking
- It tastes funny to some people
- Who wants to taste the same thing every day?
- You don’t like using it as a spice
- You don’t want to take it as a supplement as a pill or capsule, and besides it doesn’t get absorbed well by your body
Curcumin exerts a wide range of beneficial physiological and pharmacological activities, including antioxidant, anti-amyloid, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-neoplastic, immune-modulating, metabolism regulating, anti-depressant, neuroprotective and tissue protective effects (1)
So what to do? Some turmeric products come as a liquid turmeric extract. But there is a problem there, too, because our digestive system doesn’t let it get to our bloodstream. So much of the benefit is lost. Likewise, the active ingredient in the turmeric root, curcumin and its related curcuminoids, is not readily absorbed by the body.
In this article, we’ll address these issues.
Which Form of Turmeric Is Best Absorbed?
The fact is, that specially processed turmeric (and supplements and related products in general) is best absorbed when it goes through a special process, to become liposomal turmeric, and likewise, its related cousin, liposomal curcumin.
What is Liposomal Turmeric?
Liposomes and micelles are special naturally chemicals. By treating any nutrient with these materials, they pass through the stomach unaffected by the normal digestive process. The micelles then aid the nutrient, in this case Turmeric or Curcumin, to be absorbed in the small intestine. This liposomal process differentiates Purathrive products from other forms of turmeric such as the natural turmeric root, turmeric pills, capsules, and likewise, curcumin supplements in their usual pill or capsule form
Research into liposome delivery systems is expanding into different areas including vitamins, minerals…..(1)
Micelles used as carriers for therapeutics in aqueous media can carry lipophilic drugs within its core while micelle’s surface binds polar molecules. Improved aqueous solubility and thus better intestinal permeability of micelles is achieved by formation of polymeric micelles(2)
What Makes Purathrive Liposomal Supplements and Vitamins Different?
- All Purathrive products are made with micelles and liposomes.
- Liposomes protect the nutrient in the presence of stomach acid which digests food
- After passing from the stomach into the small intestine, the microscopic micelles allow the nutrient to be absorbed
- The combination of micelles and liposome phospholipids results in nutrients to become far more bioavalable
- Supplements without the liposomal and micelle advantage general are not absorbed, resulting in the ‘expensive pee’ problem
- Liposomes and micelles are part of your body makeup, so they’re natural and safe, unlike other types of food additives. And since nutrients can be more concentrated, a little goes a long way–Up to 185X better absorbed!(1)
- Purathrive herbal and vitamin supplements are all cerified by the US Food and Drug Administration
- They’re made in a GMP compliant laboratory in the United States State of California
- They conform to the strict California Prop 65 safety standard and are free of lead, and other toxic minerals
- Soy free
- non GMO
- Gluten free, which results in less likelihood of allergic reaction
- Rigorously tested by an independent third party, which is itself licensed and accredited
- The curcumin test involves the HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Free of radioactivity, using the Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
- All Certified Organic and free of chemical herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, and are non irradiated
Enhanced with Fulvic Acid
Unlike other Turmeric supplements, Purathrive Liposomal Turneric also includes Fulvic Acid in its formulation of ingredients.
What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic Acid is a naturally occurring chemical that comes from soil and is extracted using water and CO2, and it carries a variety of nutrients beneficial to the human body. It contains an assortment of hormones, fatty acids, ketones, flavinoids, vitamins and minerals. Fulvic acid aids digestion and helps the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently. It may have these benefits –although more evidence is needed to verify these uses(2):
- Reduces inflammation
- May slow progress of some cancers
- Aid with brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease
- May prevent allergic reactions
- Has immune enhancing and anti oxidant effects
Needless to say, this very high standard of quality is not cheap, but Purathrive offers a great price, plus bulk discounts
- Three Bottles—15% Discount
- Six Bottles—25%
- Subscription qualify for an additional 10% off
An Excellent 180 Day Period to Decide
PUrathrive has so much faith in their products, that you can get a refund for any reason up to 180 days, simply return any unused product (empty any already opened bottle before mailing back).
Great Customer Service
Go to the Purathrive Website if you need any service or answer any questions. Purathive offers great customer service, available for a quick e-mail response, online chat, or phone call seven days a week
Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional before using any supplement that could affect your specific situation.